How Ballistic Separator work, how to use in a sorting system
A ballistic separator is a device that segregates material like stones, glass, metal, and rubber, from the solid waste by passing the waste over a rotor. Alternating sets of paddles are 60 to 120 degrees out of phase from the adjacent paddle to provide agitation of the material stream on top of the deck.
The ballistic separator’s paddles are fitted with replaceable screening plates that are used to screen out the material of a certain size as determined by the application.
In the ballistic separator, waste separation is done in three distinct material types: flexible materials, rigid materials, paper and plastic and to screen out a certain size fraction of material, etc.
We offer different techniques and screening systems to separate material. Thanks to our innovative technology we can also affect the removal of coarse parts. The screening devices are integrated into the transport path to have a filtering on the actual shortest path.
Ballistic separator manufacturer
DCC is manufacturing Waste Segregation Plants using Ballistic separators and trommels to reduce the size of huge landfill legacy wastes providing waste management solutions in India. We strategize to bring in environmental solutions that can help the communities and organizations to become sustainable.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
- Pre-treatment for MSW.
- Separating plastic containers.
- Separating film and paper.
- Separating mud smaller than 10mm.
- Separating flammable waste.
- Recyclables, and lowland waste.
- Separating glass bottles, plasticware, and serious steel.
- Screening and Separation of contraries in vegetation used for the remedy of other fuel.
- Material Stream Separation within the mechanical Biological remedy of residual waste.
So, reach out to Ballistic Separator manufacturers in India like us for the Sale of Ballistic separators now!
Mob No, +917290049003