EPR Services – Plastic Waste Collection and Disposal Process.
The ultimate aim of recycling plastic is to reduce high rates of plastic pollution. This can be done by encouraging people in-home or office to recycle or reuse plastic. It will help keep these harmful materials out of landfills.
Below are the different methods to recycle plastic:
- Dispose of Plastics Properly
Disposing of plastic waste can be done in an efficient manner. One of the safest methods of disposing of plastic is recycling. We need to look into smart sorting to enable effective recycling.
- Sort out your plastics accordingly
In industrial plastic recycling, there are seven widely acknowledged material qualities of plastic. Each type of plastic has a distinct mix of dyes and additives that further affects its colour, shape, toughness, adaptability, and melting point. Using automated bins will help in waste collection and sorting.
- Contact recycling facility
The best you can do is contact the nearby recycling facility. The collection center will do all the sorting as well as cleaning for you. You can effortlessly dump all the dump cans, plastics, and papers together.
Categories of Plastic
As mentioned above, there are mainly seven types of plastics that exist in our current modern days:
- PET or Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Multi-Layered Plastic (MLP)
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polystyrene (PS)
Benefits of Plastic Recycling, Let us find out.
- Plastic recycling creates new jobs.
- Plastic recycling creates additional revenue for the government and private organizations.
- Recycling plastic reduces the release of carbon dioxide and harmful gases into the environment.
- Plastic recycling conserves the space used in landfills. It makes it possible to use landfills for other purposes.
- Recycling saves petroleum that producers may use to make new plastics.
- Plastic recycling reduces the amount of trash that ends up in the oceans.
- Plastic recycling prevents global warming.
Sharing is caring!